Can you paint within the theme of my child’s party?
- Absolutely! Just let us know the theme of the party when booking and we will make sure to have some faces ready for the event. Though, keep in mind that more time may be needed per child depending on the complexity of the design and this may affect the booking time.
How soon should I book?
- As soon as the date is confirmed. The sooner you book, the more likely your preferred date will be available.
Will I need to pay a deposit?
- Private parties are not required to pay a deposit.
Do you accept cards?
- Absolutely! We have a safe and secure Square card reader that can process your card payments.
What do I need to provide?
- You don’t need to provide anything! We have everything from the paints to the professional face painting chair and table. If you would like to provide your own chair and table for convenience or space reasons, that is perfectly okay too.
What areas do you cover?
- Nay’s Face Painting covers the Las Vegas and Henderson areas.
What are your policies?
- Any child that appears to be in distress or crying will not be painted.
- If your child has very sensitive skin or is allergic to dye, please inform the artist.
- We will not paint anyone who, in the opinion of the face paint artist, appears to be suffering from: cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin complaint, severe acne or open wounds.
Are the paints safe?
- The face paints used have been designed for professional use and comply with all the FDA cosmetic regulations (As with any cosmetics, some people may develop sensitivity to one of the ingredients. Many children are allergic to a wide range of common products. We are not responsible for any such reactions.)
- If you have any concerns regarding your child’s reaction to face paints, please discuss with the artist BEFORE your child is painted. (Ask for a patch test ½ hour in advance, or we will paint a small design on the hand.)
How do I get the face paint off?
- The best way to wash off water based face paint is to use a wash cloth or wipe with mild soap.